- Saldarini, F., Yamasaki, K., & Miyata, H. (2023). Excellent Presentation Award: Category of Ph.D. Students. 13th Society for Tokyo Young Psychologists. Title: Associations between chronic stress, attention, and acceptance: A direct replication study. March 11, 2023.
- Miyata, H., Kubota, I., Oikawa, I., Okamoto, T., & Konno, Y. (2021). Best Poster Award, The 8th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association of Mindfulness. Title: Psychological impacts of 3-minute meditations introduced in a full-on-demand course for university undergraduates. December 26, 2021.
- Yamasaki, K. (2021). Third Best Presenter Award, “Presentation Competition of Undergraduate and High School Students” by the Early Career Psychologists Network, The 85th Annual Convention of the Japanese Psychological Association. Title: Yoga intervention in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): A study involving oxytocin measurement. September 1-8, 2021.
- Miyata, H. (2016). Japanese Psychological Association Awards for International Contributions to Psychology: Awards for Distinguished Early and Middle Career Contributions. The Japanese Psychological Association. November 5, 2016.
- Miyata, H. (2016). Research Grant 2015, NPO, NeuroCreative Lab. Title: Training that heightens creaticity: Altered information processing through contemplative practice. March 14, 2016.
- Miyata, H., Watanabe, S., Ueda, K., Sasaki, T., & Minagawa, Y. (2012). Poster Award, The 17th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Cognitive Neuroscience. Title: Visuo-spatial processing and eye-movements when reading Japanese short novels: Comparisons between normal and speed-readers. September 29, 2012.